Home » Subscribers: Get access to our E-Edition!

Subscribers: Get access to our E-Edition!

Attention Subscribers!

The free trial period to test drive the e-edition will expire, but…

If you currently receive The Southwest Times via home delivery or by mail, you also qualify for free bonus access to our e-edition!

To set up your account, please visit our E-edition page here, click on the picture of our most recent paper and select ‘Already a print subscriber?’  This will grant you free access for your edition for the duration of your paper’s subscription.

If your subscription has already run out and would like to resubscribe through PayPal, you may resubscribe to home or mail delivery to continue receiving a paper copy AND create an account to access the e-edition.  You may also pay in person, via mail or over the phone and sign up for e-edition on our web site after your paper subscription begins.

18 Responses to Subscribers: Get access to our E-Edition!

1. Al Lindsey Reply

November 7, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Can you subscribe to the premium E edition only?

Thanks,

Al Lindsey
    (828) 551-2538

• Editor Reply

November 11, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Yes – e-edition only subscriptions will be possible. In the coming month we will have more information available in regard to the e-edition.

2. Matt Holan Reply

February 9, 2012 at 10:10 pm

I am a friend of Margaret Rogers, trying to access this article about her recently deceased husband / my friend:

The Southwest Times
    Article “A Good man – Larry Rogers”
    Jan. 25, 2012; pg.4 -Opions
    Author: J. R. Shrader

Can you send the URL or help me gain access to this one article? THANK YOU!!

• Editor Reply

February 10, 2012 at 9:59 am

I’ve made this portion of the page available for you to download.

3. alan jecmenek Reply

February 29, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Do you have an obituary of Bobby Eaton from a couple of years ago??

• Editor Reply

February 29, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I’m not able to track this one down if we do have it – it’s not on our website, in my digital archive of obituary files or on the Pulaski County Library online archive. I also checked the Roanoke Times’ archive and couldn’t find it there, either. We may have it in paper form in our archive room if you can give me a specific date to search for.

4. elizabeth thompson Reply

March 12, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I’m trying to access the article about my daughter, Rachel Gregory, in the Sunday, March 11th paper. Could you please make this article available to me to download? Thank you so much; I’ve got family members interested in reading the article and can’t access it online today.

Beth Thompson

• Editor Reply

March 12, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I’ve sent the article to the e-mail address in your account.

5. John Edmonds Reply

June 8, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Please email me with info (price) for online edition. I am in Roanoke & would like to subscribe. I am not able to locate this info as of yet on your site.
    Thanks!
    John

6. Keri Gunter Reply

July 6, 2012 at 11:58 am

How can I go about submitting a five generation picture of our family in the paper? Each of my children have had a child. So we have a picture for each of them to celebrate five generations. I also think these pictures are unique because, God blessed them, both of my dad’s parents are still alive. I’m needing to put these in the paper where each of them resides. I’m in Fort Smith, grandparents are in Springdale, one daughter is in Bunch, OK. & the other is in OKC, OK; while my dad lives in Odessa, TX.

• Editor Reply

July 9, 2012 at 2:41 pm

If you have a medium or high resolution digital copy of the picture it can be submitted here:
      or e-mail to editor@southwesttimes.com with a description of the picture. Please keep in mind that if your picture was taken with a cell phone or optimized (shrunk down) in some way, it may be too small for us to publish in print.
      If you don’t have a digital version, you may also mail a good quality print of your photo to The Southwest Times, P.O. Box 391, Pulaski, VA 24301. Lastly, you may bring it by our office at 34 Fifth St. NE in Pulaski. If you would like your photo returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope, or stop by and pick it up within 7 days after publication. Generally these types of photos are featured in our Sunday Community section; if submitted by Thursday afternoon, it will usually appear the following Sunday.

7. Johnnie D and Rosemary Cox Reply

August 26, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Melvin Whitakers Dublin Community post is insightful,enriching and the touch of religion is enlightning and is a blessing to hear someone openly speak of the Lord,so many people these days are afraid to speak of him,because of the possibility of offending someone. So I say God Bless Melvin and hopefully he will be a pleasent addition to your Sunday paper for many years to come. Sincerely Johnnie and Rosemary!!!

8. Helen Shannon Reply

October 3, 2012 at 10:58 am

How do you go about placing an ad in your newspaper. I’m not able to find anything that shows how you place an ad.

• Editor Reply

October 3, 2012 at 11:08 am

Please call our office at (540) 980-5220 to speak with one of our advertising professionals. We offer both display ads (ads seen throughout the newspaper) and line ads/classified display on our classifieds page. You may also inquire by e-mailing advertising@southwesttimes.com

9. Inga Reply

January 5, 2013 at 7:30 pm

LOVED Melinda’s story in Sundays edition about her smartphone. I read it aloud to my husband and we both chuckled as her story describes us to a “t”!
    I made a call on mine and got a busy signal – and had to get a friend to show me how to disconnect. Advice to Melinda, don’t try the voice commands yet. Give it time. Trust me on this.
    Inga Bell, LOL

10. Gloria McKinney Reply

September 18, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Why can’t we access the “classified” section of SWTimes on the papers web sight. We live in Richmond and
    want to start looking at property for rent, jobs, yard sales, so on.
    If I should be able to get the classified section,
    please tell me how. Thank you.
    Gloria McKinney

• Editor Reply

October 1, 2013 at 12:04 pm

If you have a subscription to the E-Edition you will have full access to every page in our paper, including classifieds. Thank you for your question. If you would like to subscribe to our E-Edition please call Tonya at 540-980-5220. Thanks again.