Duncan Suzuki

Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Apartment fire displaces family

By MELINDA WILLIAMS

melinda@southwesttimes.com

 

A family of four was displaced early this morning when fire broke out in their apartment at Washington Square in Pulaski.

Pulaski Fire Chief Bill Webb said the 12:33 a.m. fire originated in the bathroom vent fan and caused an estimated $4,800 in damage at 424 Washington Square. The building was evacuated by REMSI and Pulaski Police Department.

No one was injured, but American Red Cross responded to arrange lodging assistance for the family of four that lived in the affected apartment, according to Roger Hudson, with the New River Valley Chapter.

For the rest of this article purchase a copy of the print edition or subscribe to our E-Edition here http://www.etypeservices.com/The%20Southwest%20TimesID108/

Comments

comments

You must be logged in to post a comment Login