James Franklin Blevins

James Franklin Blevins, 65, of Pulaski, died Wednesday Sept. 25, 2013 at his home. He was born in Bristol,  March 23, 1948. He was the son of the late Jacob Avery Blevins and Mamie Wyatt Blevins, and was also preceded in death by a nephew, Lee Blevins, and one sister-in-law, Marcia Blevins.

Surviving are his wife, Wanda Newman Blevins; son, James Jacob Blevins; daughter, Freda Blevins Semones and son-in-law Eddie Ray Semones; daughter-in-laws, Marsha Dawn Perdue and Patricia Talbert Blevins; granddaughter, Sarah Joan Semones; grandsons, James Martin Blevins, Jacob Avery Blevins, and Dusty Ray Semones; great-grandson, Avery Daniel Blevins; granddaughter-in-law, Mariah Blose Blevins; brothers, Fred Wayne Blevins, Roy Lee Blevins, Larry Junior Blevins, and Ronald Gene Blevins; sister, Dianne Blevins Thompson; 15 nieces and nephews, and father-in-law and mother-in-law, Arvil and Mary Quesenberry.

Funeral services will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. from the Stevens Funeral Chapel with the Rev. Dale Akers officiating. Burial will follow in Highland Memory Gardens, Dublin.

Visiting will be Friday from the funeral home where the family will receive friends from 6 until 8 p.m.

Arrangements by Stevens Funeral Home, Pulaski.

7 Responses to James Franklin Blevins

1. laura biggs

September 26, 2013 at 7:39 pm

wanda and family we are so sorry we love you all jimmy was very special, a special person gone be with lord waiting on the rest of us we loved him very much

2. timmy chinault

September 27, 2013 at 1:19 am

I’m sorry to hear about the families loss, Jim was a good man I knew him grew up near him, and his parents and brothers,he will be missed.

3. Lori Eads Smith

September 27, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Wanda and family, I am so sorry for your loss. Jim was a wonderful man and I consider it a great honor to have known him. My heart goes out to you and if there is anything at all I can do for you please do not hesitate to call. Love and prayers

4. Larry Freeman

September 28, 2013 at 11:44 am

Wanda may GOD bless you and your family during Jimmy’s passing. Jimmy and I go way back cracking jokes at each other. I will miss his smiling face in this life. But with Gods grace we will meet again.
    Larry

5. Lida Wall

September 28, 2013 at 2:16 pm

So sorry to hear of Jims passing just found out forgive us for not attending so sorry once again you all are in our prayers. Richard and Linda wall

6. Brenda Collins

September 30, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Again I’am so sorry Wanda, But like I said last night,if you ever need to talk…I’am here.

7. Brenda Collins

September 30, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Again Wanda, I’am so sorry. If you ever need to talk…just give me a call or better yet just stop by. You are in my thoughts and prayers.