Barry Lee Cregger

Mr. Barry Lee Cregger, 47 of Pulaski, went to be with the Lord on Monday, April 22, 2013. Mr. Cregger was born on April 19, 1966 in Radford. He was preceded in death by his father, Vernon Lee Cregger, and brother, Charles William Cregger. Mr. Cregger attended Bread of Life Assembly of God on Robinson Tract Road, Pulaski. Barry was a truly beloved man, and will be greatly missed by his friends and family.

Surviving are his mother, Juanita Jane Rash, and grandchildren, Tiffany Grace Ellis and Mahaylia Quinn Wilson.

Funeral services will be held Friday at 2 p.m. from the Stevens Funeral Chapel, Pulaski. With Pastor Mabel Caudill officiating. Entombment will follow in the Highland Memory Gardens Mausoleum in Dublin.

Visiting will be Friday from the funeral home, where the family will receive friends from noon until the service hour.

Arrangements by Stevens Funeral Home, Pulaski.

7 Responses to Barry Lee Cregger

1. sue manning

April 25, 2013 at 2:09 pm

I am deeply saddened to hear of Barry’s sudden passing on,and never thought that when briefly seeing him Monday afternoon would be for the last time.I was looking forward to being able to get to see him more often and “catching up” on things with my long-time friend since my recent move nearby.Barry,you will be so sadly missed by many,and I treasure all the great times and memories we had in the past.Barry was a great person,a wonderful friend,always with a smile on his face.He will be truly missed by all he has left behind.In my minds eyes though,I can see Barry being met and greeted by big Barry & Bolo,and hear the echos of their laughter and jokes. With love,till we meet again,sue

2. Yvonne McConnell

April 25, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Barry was always a sweet and kind person and I will always remember him as such with love. I seen him grow from child to man and he was such a loving young man whom has gone way too soon. He will be greatly missed. My love and prayers to his Mom and I know her heart is broken.All MY LOVE, YVONNE

3. carol

April 25, 2013 at 4:26 pm

God bless u ms cregger, I am so sorry for ur loss, god bless you….

4. Dreama Johnston

April 25, 2013 at 6:39 pm

He will be missed by all those hearts he has touched.

5. Melissa McGinnis VanHorn

April 26, 2013 at 9:43 pm

I pray God will be with the family at this difficult time. Barry will be missed.

6. Donna Thompson

April 27, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Barry will be miss by many, he was a sweet person always kind to everyone he meet. God bless his mother and family st this sad time. My prayers go out to them. We are going to miss him. Donna

7. Joanne Oliver

May 10, 2013 at 2:59 am

May The Lord bless you in your time of need. I met Barry a long time ago. He was so sincere and a very love able man!! He always had such a kind heart! A very tender hearted person putting others above him self!! He will be greatly missed!! If anything is needed. Family or other wise, please let me know.

He will be blessed and missed by so many until we meet again.