Mark your calendars! Kindergarten registration in Pulaski County will be here before you know it.
Registration dates are as follows:
• Monday, March 4, 4-7 p.m., at Critzer Elementary School
• Thursday, March 7, 4-7 p.m., at Riverlawn Elementary School
• Monday, March 11, 4-7 p.m., at Pulaski Elementary School
• Monday, March 18, 4-7 p.m., at Dublin Elementary School
• Thursday, March 21, 4-7 p.m., at Snowville Elementary School
Parents and guardians need to bring their child’s birth certificate, social security card, proof of residence, such as a lease or utility bill, and the Virginia School Entrance Physical form if they have it available.
Parents and guardians should also bring their child to registration so he or she can do a Screening Test for Educational Prerequisite Skills (STEPS). The STEPS test screens basic skills that will help teachers determine the child’s readiness for the beginning of school.