Peggy Ann Firebaugh Lefler

Peggy Ann Firebaugh Lefler, age 75, of Draper, died Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012, at Pulaski Health and Rehabilitation Center.

She was born on June 24, 1937 in Roanoke, and was the daughter of the late Carrie Brown Firebaugh and Robert Henry Firebaugh. Peggy was a 1957 graduate of Pulaski High School.

In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a brother, Doug Firebaugh, and two sisters, Estelle Hunley and Marie Ratcliffe.

She is survived by her husband, James Thomas Lefler; one son, Thomas (Mark) Lefler, and his wife, Crystal, of Draper; a daughter; Angie L. Clark and her husband, Bruce, of Pulaski; one brother, Jack Firebaugh and his wife, Alice, of Roanoke; two sisters, Dreama Ritter and her husband, Ray, of Pulaski, and Hazel Rupe, of Pulaski, and five grandchildren, Travis, Tyler, Brianna, Harlie and Autumn.

Funeral services will be held Sunday, Oct. 21, 2 p.m., at Seagle Funeral Home, with the Rev. George Freeman officiating. Interment will follow in Memorial Christian Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends Saturday, Oct. 20, from 6-8 p.m., at the funeral home.

The family wishes to express their sincere appreciation to the staff of Pulaski Health and Rehab.

Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.seaglefuneralhome.com.

Arrangements by Seagle Funeral Home, Pulaski.

Comments

comments

6 Responses to Peggy Ann Firebaugh Lefler

1. Janet Murphy

October 19, 2012 at 11:18 am

To Peggy Lefler’s Family: My thoughts and prayers are with you. Peggy was always a sweet, smiling, kind and loving friend to me. You will remain in my thoughts.

Janet Friend Murphy

2. Kathy Brunk Roberts

October 20, 2012 at 9:27 am

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

• Gabii

November 6, 2012 at 7:15 am

Greg was one of my best friends. Intelligent and tghfohtuul. Wasn’t near his time to leave us. My plans thsi year will all be changed and missing someone important. A mans man. He lived a good life and was well respected by all. He loved his mama and his dog mutt Never would hurt a fly, unless the fly needed it ! We’ll see you in paradise my friend.

3. Duane and Laurie Armes

October 21, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

4. Tim, Wanda & Erin Ferguson

October 28, 2012 at 3:45 pm

May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared,comfort you now and in the days ahead. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The Ferguson Family

5. Chuck

November 6, 2012 at 6:21 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I hadn’t seen Greg in years until last year, and I actually got to visit with him twice at the scohol. He loved teaching, and he was smiling as usual! I have so many good memories of hanging with the Dodson clan. I am praying for your family and for strength and comfort during this difficult time.