Audrey Jermane Gravely Chinault

Heaven gained an angel, Audrey Jermane Gravely Chinault, 81, on Wednesday Sept. 26, 2012, as she peacefully went to be with her Lord. Preceding her in death were her father, Albert Gravely; mother, Grace Gravely, and brothers, Carl and Coagle Gravely, all of Pulaski.

She is survived by her husband of 66 years, Lee W. Chinault; her son, Willard L. Chinault; daughter, Yvonne McConnell and husband, Jeff, and son, Timmy L. Chinault and wife, Donna, all of Pulaski; grandchildren, Sherry VanDyke, Christiansburg, Adam Cregger and wife, Sonya, Hillsville, Reagan McCambridge, Pulaski, Ashley Holdorf, Pulaski, and Jessica Chinault, Pulaski; great-granddaughters, Savannah McCambridge, Pulaski, Lora Paige Cregger, Hillsville, and Kassidy McCambridge, Pulaski; daughter-in-law, Suzanne Chinault Carhart, Pulaski, as well as Gravely half-brothers and -sisters and numerous nieces and nephews.

Arrangements by Stevens Funeral Home, Pulaski.

Comments

comments

8 Responses to Audrey Jermane Gravely Chinault

1. timmy chinault

September 28, 2012 at 1:06 am

I’m going to miss you my dear sweet mother. You are the most loving kindest person l’ve ever known.

2. Janice Gravely

September 29, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Audrey was always full of laughter and spunk. She never met a stranger. She was full of love for her family. She will be missed by all who were lucky enough to meet her and love her.

3. Alden Gravely

October 1, 2012 at 8:47 am

I’m sorry I missed your time.
    I hope you are at peace.And with your family and friends.Say Hi;to my dad and your brother.
    I will think of you alway. Alden

4. Stephanie M Sheppard

October 1, 2012 at 6:15 pm

So sorry to hear about Audrey. She will be missed.

5. Sherry VanDyke

October 2, 2012 at 5:36 pm

I loved my Gran more than words will ever express! Gran was the best and loved each of us with her whole heart we were the luckiest family to have witnessed her love and had her to love! I will forever hold her in my heart and think of her everyday! Kisses in heaven Gran hold those babies close and keep our flowers in bloom!

6. Yvonne McConnell

October 3, 2012 at 11:25 am

My beloved mother your passing has left a hole in my heart nothing can fill.It was yur love and now its gone.Your prayer to be with the lord has been answered, you’re with him now.But I will NEVER forget the things you told me or the love you gave me.You was the glue that held us together as a family,it was your love for us all.My life will be forever changed but rest easy now all your pain and suffering are done and you deserved so much more than you ever recieved in this life.I know you’ll be waiting for me on the other side and once again I will feel that love,your sweet sweet love. I love you mom with everytine in me and always will. Your Loving Daughter

7. Tina Moore Quesenberry

October 8, 2012 at 11:07 am

Yvonne, Sherry and family,
    I was very sorry to hear of Audrey’s passing. I know she was loved very much. May your memories bring you joy and peace. You are all in my prayers.

8. timmy chinault

December 6, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Yes thank you for your kind words as Christmas nears I miss momma more now than I did before this is her favorite holiday she loved to cook and make cakes, candy and my favorite chocolate chip cake I miss you very much and so does daddy we love you and know you love heaven. Enjoy mom.