Angela Michelle Bird Sutphin

Angela Michelle Bird Sutphin, 38, of Dublin was tragically taken from our lives to live a much better and everlasting life with the Lord.

God granted us 38 beautiful years with Angie, but had bigger and better plans for her and took her home. While upon this earth, Angie was a loving mother, wife and daughter, as well as a friend, and served her community with a loving hand through Home Health Care. She was born in Radford, July 21, 1973, and died Friday, April 27, 2012.

Surviving are her husband, Mike Sutphin; children, Chasity, John David, Breanna and Katie; step-son, Kenny Stuphin; daughter-in-law, Joanie Sutphin; mother, Gail Bird; father, David Bird; brothers and sisters-in-law, David Bird Jr. and Tami and Erik Bird and Tara; nieces, Suri and Oakley; mother-in-law, Geneva Sutphin; grandmother, Elizabeth Merrix, and Godparents, Charles and Rema Blankenship.

Funeral services will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. from Stevens Funeral Chapel, with the Rev. Jerremy Quist officiating. Burial will follow in Highland Memory Gardens, Dublin. Visiting will be Tuesday from the funeral home, where the family will receive friends, 6-8 p.m.

Arrangements by Stevens Funeral Home, Pulaski.

11 Responses to Angela Michelle Bird Sutphin

1. Rex Gearheart

May 1, 2012 at 11:51 am

Such a kind and beautiful person. My heart is just broken for her family.

2. Diane Draper

May 1, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS I LIVED IN THE SAME SUBDIVISION AS SHE DO AS I WS GROWING UP SHE SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL. HOlD ON TO GODS HAND AND LEAN ON HIM AT THIS TIME!

3. Todd Brown

May 1, 2012 at 5:49 pm

My heart goes out to the family. I am so sorry.

4. Barbara Anderson

May 1, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Our deepest sympathy to my cousin and his family, on the loss of Angie. We pray for strength and guidance for all of her family during this hard time.Such a shock to hear this and disbelief, we only saw Angie twice,she was a very sweet person.

5. Taylor French

May 2, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I was in Chasity’s graduating class, i was not close with chasity, or with her mom, but i can only imagine the pain and the suffering they are going through.
    my prayers, along with everyone else’s ; i hope the lord brings you some comfort.

6. Brenda Smith

May 3, 2012 at 8:42 am

My heart is saddened about the loss of Angie. She had such a sweet and loving spirit. She was always the same everytime you seen her. She will be missed. I pray for peace and comfort today and in the days ahead for everyone she was so dear to. God Bless you all and may you hold the sweet and precious memories close to your hearts as I will.

7. Amber And Brandon Cumbee

May 3, 2012 at 7:39 pm

We are sorry for your loss. We are like Family and think of her Grandmother has our own. May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow. If anyone in the family needs anything let us know.

8. Brandy Kenny

May 3, 2012 at 10:59 pm

I grew up down the street from Angie. She was a great friend to me while we were in school. I remember her driving me to school. She was a great person. My prayers go out to her children, husband, and family.

9. BOB AND HARRIET NOVELL SIRT

May 4, 2012 at 4:30 am

WE ARE SENDING OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY. SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. WE ARE PRAYING THAT OUR LORD, WILL COMFORT YOU IN THESE NEXT DAY’S TO COME.

10. Michael Myers

May 7, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Another sweet person gone too soon. My thoughts are with the family and J.D. May you stay strong and remain together through these hard times.