Nearly 100 businesses and organizations have signed up to participate in the Town of Pulaski’s 2010 Halloween Treat Trail, to be held Friday from 3:30 to 7 p.m.
The trail is sponsored by Greater Pulaski Alliance (GPA). Participating businesses will have signs posted on their doors.
GPA asks that everyone participating in the trail make sure to follow traffic rules, use crosswalks and obey traffic lights in order to make the event fun and safe for everyone.
Maps outlining the trail route are available at the GPA office and Lis De La Valle at Maple Shade Shopping Center, Coffee Buy The Book on West Main Street and Pulaski County Library on Third Street Northwest.
Unless otherwise listed below, all businesses will be ending their treat trails at 7 p.m. The following businesses are participating:
• In Maple Shade Shopping Center: GPA office, Goodwill Workforce Development Center (4:30 p.m.), Pulaski Crime Prevention Task Force; DB Construction Co., Lis De La Valle, Dollar General and MTM;
• Pulaski Municipals Building: Finance Department (5 p.m.) and Police Department (5 p.m.);
• Washington Avenue: Tom’s Drive Inn, Advance Services (5 p.m.), Global Contact Services, Blue Grass Apartments (5:30 p.m.), National Bank (5 p.m.), New River Valley Insurance (5 p.m.), Elite Styles (5 p.m.), Flowers by Dreama Dawn (5 p.m.), American Legion (6 p.m.) and Martin’s Pharmacy (6 p.m.);
• Fourth Street NW: Pythagoras Masonic Lodge (7 p.m.);
• Third Street NW: First United Methodist Church (5 p.m.), Safe Haven (6 p.m.), Pulaski County Library, Social Services (5 p.m.);
• Jefferson Avenue: The Patriot (5 p.m.), Air Control Corp. (5 p.m.), and First Baptist Church (Trunk or Treat).
• West Main Street: Grandma & Grandpa Shop and Craft Mall (6 p.m.), The Wedding Center, Gifts Unlimited, Grandma’s Attic & Furniture, Pulaski Pawn Shop (6 p.m.), Fine Arts Center (5 p.m.), Pulaski Elks Lodge, Coffee Buy The Book (5:30 p.m.), Sue’s Small Creations (6 p.m.), Kids Biz and Making Memories;
• Fifth Street: Poor Boys (6 p.m.), Bella Pizzeria, The Southwest Times, Pulaski Express Stop;
• East Main Street: Glenn Insurance Agency (5 p.m.), Allen Providing Health (5:30 p.m.), Gilmer Sadler Law Office (6 p.m.), Tuck Chiropractic (6 p.m.), 5C Farm & Home Supply (5:30 p.m.), Gardner’s Pawn Shop (5:45 p.m.), Downtown Exxon (5:30 p.m.) Hodge Insurance (5 p.m.), Subway, BP Station, Wilco Food Mart, Pulaski Appliance (6 p.m.), Emmanuel Christian Book Store (6 p.m.), Thompson Tire (5:30 p.m.), O’Reilly Auto Parts, Guida’s Market, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, Advance Auto Parts, Save -A-Lot, Bright Service (5:30 p.m.), Hardees, Dollar General, Tractor Supply, Habitat For Humanity Restore, Rite Aid, Little Caesar, U.S. Cellular, Aaron Sales & Lease, Family Dollar, Goodwill, Peeble’s, Food Lion, First Choice Cash Advance (6 p.m.);
• Bob White Boulevard: Bank of America (6 p.m.), BB&T Bank (5 p.m.), CVS Pharmacy, Food City;
• Memorial Drive: Kentucky Fried Chicken, A Plus, Magic Mart, Dollar Tree, Check Into Cash (6 p.m.), Food Lion, Nation’s Bank (5 p.m.), Walgreen’s Pharmacy;
• YMCA on Oakhurst Avenue;
• Macgill Village Office on Floyd Lane (5 p.m.);
• Washington Square Apartments office, Washington Square (6 p.m.); and
• Deli-Mart on Lee Highway.