Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Electrical short to blame for overnight blaze

An electrical short is being blamed for an early-morning fire that destroyed a vacant rental home in the Northwest section of Pulaski Thursday.
Pulaski Fire Marshal Chip Hutchinson said an investigation determined the main wire entering the electrical panel box shorted out, sparking the approximately 2 a.m. blaze.
The house, at 221 11th Street N.W., is owned by Henry Bolling of Bassett, but was vacant at the time.
Hutchinson said the scene has been released to Bolling and the insurance company now that the investigation is completed.
The house, a total loss, was valued around $50,000, Pulaski Fire Chief Bill Webb indicated Thursday.

Comments

comments

Electrical short to blame for overnight blaze

An electrical short is being blamed for an early-morning fire that destroyed a vacant rental home in the Northwest section of Pulaski Thursday.
Pulaski Fire Marshal Chip Hutchinson said an investigation determined the main wire entering the electrical panel box shorted out, sparking the approximately 2 a.m. blaze.
The house, at 221 11th Street N.W., is owned by Henry Bolling of Bassett, but was vacant at the time.
Hutchinson said the scene has been released to Bolling and the insurance company now that the investigation is completed.
The house, a total loss, was valued around $50,000, Pulaski Fire Chief Bill Webb indicated Thursday.

Comments

comments

You must be logged in to post a comment Login